Honey Hydrating Sheet Masks
$ 2.30 $ 1.10 for ONE pcs
Retail / African Duka : / Origin :
Use : Face
Main Ingredient : HONEY, Hyaluronic acid
Mask Form : Sheet
Material : Cotton
Ingredient : Herbal
Gender : Male / Female
Feature : Nourishing, Firming, Moisturizer, Pore Cleaner
Feature : Moisturizing, Shrink pores, facial sheet mask Effect : moisturizing, nourishing, firming
Net weight : 30g
Skin type : All skin types
Quality : High
How to use
Step 1 - Freshen your skin with toner after washing your face
Step 2 - Open pouch and separate the mask sheet from the support sheet and place it on your face evenly
Step 3 - Leave the mask sheet on your face for 15-20 minutes
Step 4 - Remove the sheet. Gently tap your face to let the remaining contents absorb into your skin
Step 5 – Pour the excess serum in an airtight and spill proof serum jar for another use.
- Hydrating face masks are a great way to nourish your face effectively and fast.
- The infused serums to get absorbed faster in your skin than your usual creams.
- They hydration face mask is filled with more serum, it will be more effective than applying a small amount of cream form your regular jar of moisturizer.
- By placing the hydrating sheet mask on your face for 15 minutes, your skin will absorb the maximum amount it can.
- Hydrating face masks are a perfect way of rejuvenating your skin and giving it a natural glow.
- One of the most important aspects of a hydrating face mask, is that it helps heal blemishes and pimples.
- Hydrating face masks shouldn't replace your daily moisturization.
- The hydrating face mask is composed of a soft piece of cloth, filled with hydrating ingredients, vitamins etc… that a dry skin will immediately soak up.
- They are individually packed and easily accessible, which means you can take them with you everywhere